[Cjk] other strange bibtex related errors (Big 5)

=?Big5?B?TWFya3VzIE11ImxsZXI=?= markus_mueller at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 9 23:44:39 CEST 2006

Dear CJK-Friends, Dear Mr Lemberg!
Thanks a lot so far for your support for my masterthesis. I really,
really appreciate it. My ENT_STR_SIZE Problem is solved since miktex
2.5-beta-9, which has now a bibtex.exe with sufficient ENT_STR_SIZE, but
unfortunately there are another strange bibtex-related Problems with one
entry:

1. After calling latex and bibtex without any errors, the second
latex-call produces the following error, which seems to come from the
.bbl file:

! Improper alphabetic constant.
<to be read again>
                   \nobreakspace
l.26   Xukun 王續琨}}{}{}{}{}} {}
                                  \bibAnnoteFile {LiuYongzhen:2002}

What's wrong?

2. After entering batchmode of miktex the file finishes compiling. But
when I look at the result (dvi or pdf, it doesn't matter), the
third-last Chinese character of the title 恒 (heng) is not displayed.
There's just a empty gap where it should be.

I've attached a minimal example and the corresponding pdf-file which
shows the gap.
Can somebody help me solving these problems on my master-thesis? I am
using the latest MikTeX-Version of CJK on a Western Windows XP together
with MikTeX (2.5 beta 9) and Winedt. I am using Big5 encoding together
with with Bg5text-environments.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Best wishes
Markus