[Cjk] CJK installation

Pierre Albarede pa.news at free.fr
Mon Oct 30 09:53:48 CET 2006

Hi,

Le 29 oct. 06, ¨¤ 00:56, Danai SAE-HAN (ínß_ÄÍ) a ¨¦crit :

>> jfs56.tar.gz
>
> They do indeed contain HBF fonts, which are ugly bitmap fonts.
> I would suggest you use the Arphic fonts with Fontforge or ttf2tfm.

Finally, I have installed cyberbit fonts, according to
http://www.ece.uci.edu/~chou/unicode-tex.html

This works with pdftex not tex.  I get no correct dvi but for the
moment I need no more.

> Another way would be to install TeXlive, which comes with the Arphic
> fonts already.

I will install TeXlive rather than tetex on my new computer which is
coming soon.

Thanks for the advice.

Pierre Albar¨¨de bat A res Valvert 12 rue Fourane F-13090 Aix en Provence